Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Not funny.

The more I listen to Chris laughing hysterically while he watches Fraggle Rock, the more I understand why my jokes are simply not funny to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ottavina said...

I LOVE Fraggle Rock. I didn't as a kid, but I have the first two seasons on DVD. I like all the little life lessons Henson embedded into them, too. :)

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people claim, that the painter Rubens set up special situations to impress visitors. So he made people outside his workshop believe, that it's normal for him to paint, engage in conversation and dictate letters all at once.

That had to be said!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home