Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wolf Man on Orange Organ, Variations on a Theme

I woke up this morning wishing, more than anything else, that I could roll over and hold my baby in my arms. But, Chris gets up for work before six, and this perhaps over-indulgent opera singer doesn't get up before 8. And I mean never.

It is something that I thought would never happen to me. Every passing day brings me closer to Chris. With every day my love for him grows. I told him just a few weeks ago that I had never even imagined that I could love someone as much as I love him. I guess that makes it even more special--that even my imagination could not encompass what this is.

This longing to cuddle and having seen "Born Into Brothels" last night have reminded me of how extremely blessed I am. I declare today a day of being thankful. If you can read this, you are probably doing so from your own computer in your own computer room in your own home with maybe even your own yard, gently sipping on a Latte or imported tea. Something tells me you are blessed, too. Just thought I would remind you. We shouldn't completely forget this fact in spite of the inner machinations of our complicated lives.

On a much lighter note, I came across this funny video of Chris during the winter months. It sort of speaks for itself, but for those of you who may read this and not know me personally, you may think that Chris is a bit "weird". Don't be afraid. I like him that way.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think chris is weird, i think he is a cool guy.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, that chris rocks!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! i wish i could have a boyfriend like that wonderful chris!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris is soooo cool. i love his style. and he's not just handsome, intelligent and sexy, but unbelievable FUNNY too!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock on chris! way to go!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you wish
your boyfriend was
more - like - chris?

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chris is the best IN DA WÖHLD !

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so nice to see that your boyfriend is musicaly talented too.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing, is it not? So many _different_ readers agree that your dear friend is a rather intelligent and funny man.

Samantha

10:30 AM  
Blogger He sings said...

It is probably painfully obvious to the world, but Chris made all of these self-aggrandizing comments here. God, what a a party pooper I am. -Josh

10:31 AM  
Blogger He sings said...

Chris, if you are this extroverted, don't you think you should get your OWN blog?

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Josh. I never responded to your blog but I think it is time now to do so. Why are you so hard on Chris? He is a f***ing genius and you should do all the housework yadda yadda yadda got you! :)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home