Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Progress?

I think so. Plus, I am not jumping around and trying to get into the character more. That should help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ottavina said...

Yay! I was almost certain you'd post this. I think it is better and you seem to be making more appropriate gestures befitting your character.

I'm sure your coach is pleased with your progress as well.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey josh the last entry about your life was at the 23rd of june. what happened to you? how is your career going? please let us know ...

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home