Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ass for Speed

Reading the fantastic blogs of friends has truly inspired me to tell my own, mundane story, but to tell in such a way that someone, somewhere might actually think me interesting. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Saw something so funny yesterday. Chris and I went to the Local Swimming Pool for some exercise/relaxation. They had a water slide in the complex, so we, of course, had to partake. I saw something there that I am absolutely convinced that I would NEVER see in America. While waiting in the obligatory line before sliding down, we witnessed a technique that every youngster at the Pforzheim Aquatic Park seem to be absolutely convinced works.

It works like this:
1. go up to the opening of the waterslide tube,
2. grab your swim trunks in the back,
3. give yourself a voluntary, self-imposed wedgie by making what was once your everyday, German Speedos into a thong.

Why? Well, duh, every kid knows that bare butt makes you go faster in the slide!

I didn’t try it.

I did overtake a kid about the size of my arm in the slide, though, and practically ended up drowning him when reaching the pool at the end. He didn’t seem to mind. He just smiled and ran to the waterslide steps. Kids. They’re so pliable.

1 Comments:

Blogger kilowatthour said...

yer funny.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home