Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

La donna è mobile

Have you ever noticed how terribly difficult it is to be consistent? Maybe some other personalities have an easier time of it. When thinking about my career and how I would like to become a soloist someday, I know that, in order to do that, I would have to put a whole lot of effort towards that end...practicing, auditioning, networking. And, once you finally get the position, that is only the beginning of the story. Getting a spot is almost instantaneously replaced by the need to keep it.

In other words, one must be very focused in order to succeed in such a venture, to break out and begin again. I just wonder if I am too fleeting to get it done.

1 Comments:

Blogger AltonianWeb said...

Then... FOCUS.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home