Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stachelbeeren

My friend Stephanie is visiting me. She is doing an audition in Karlsruhe tomorrow and slept over. She did an apprenticeship last year at Deutsch Oper Berlin. Impressive. Anyway, we have talked our heads off about “the biz” and I sang her for her. I think she liked it. Anyway, she has been very encouraging about me doing some auditions as a Heldentenor. We’ll see.

I thought it was funny that the last memory that she had of me was being invited out to Lawrence with a couple of other friends to eat my homemade Gooseberry pie—weird because, that morning, I had just planted a Gooseberry Bush in the garden, one that I bought Chris for his birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home