Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I am supposed to be Unitarian Universalist, according to a computer program. Very interesting. Too bad I intend on living my entire life as an Episcopalian. I highly recommend you take the 20-question test on the “Belief-O-Matic” and tell me what you “should” be.

See here (ok, I am too retarded to post this as a link and this is, to my knowledge, shameful in this day and age.)

http://beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

I would also like to give a shout out to a blogsman that I have, of late, enjoyed reading:

http://blandwagon.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did this awhile back. I'm supposedly best suited for Liberal Quakerism and/or Unitarian Universalism.

Whatever...

6:02 PM  
Blogger kilowatthour said...

apparently i'm 100% unitarian universalist. which is interesting, since i'm actually not.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna do something fun? Make someone very conservative and so closely tied with their religious denomination take the beliefnet quiz. I made a Catholic take the quiz and she was absolutely *livid* that she was supposedly 96% Lutheran (or Protestant...I don't remember how specifically it breaks down these things.) She wanted to take it again to improve her score. Heheh.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home