Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I do what?

Ok, it’s true, occasionally I google my own name just to make sure that someone on God’s green earth actually reads my blog. But what I found this time just friggin’ cracked me up:

“One of the best things about J. is that he has expectations of his riders. He insists that they use the reins properly if they expect him to turn or stop. This attribute is very helpful when we work with students who really want to learn to ride and have the ability to do so. Even though he is firm in some ways, J. is also very gentle and patient. He takes independent riders as well as little ones who cannot sit up by themselves. He is an all-around champion to all of his friends at Magic Moments.”

Am I the only one who finds this funny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home