Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's an incredibly miniscule world, after all.

Dear people that read this blog, (what am I saying)...

Dear extremely tasteful and incredibly smart people of the world,

I will begin my audition tour this fall after I return from America with, hopefully, a doctorate in my hand. Because the world is so much more technically savvy, and practically all information is readily available to us, I have decided it is to time to remove my real name from this blog. (In this dog-eat-dog world of music, there is no reason I should give, no matter how slight, to discount my chances at success. As sad as it may seem, it is possible that someone could deny me a gig simply because they disagree with my viewpoints.)

In 10 days from today, this blog will no longer exist. If will be moved, in its entirety, to an "undisclosed location" where D. Cheney can keep a better eye on it.

If you would like to be informed of the new secret location, either send an email to jbjorling@hotmail.com, my real email address, if you have it, or simply leave word in the comments of this entry and I will imform of you when the "jump" occurs.

And, your suggestions of what the new blog should be called are, of course, very welcome indeed.

Yours,
That guy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dear extremely tasteful and incredibly smart people of the world,..." You forgot to mention how sad it is there are so few of us left.

Your blog is always a ripping good read, so please let me know the new site via email at dblazey@columbus.rr.com.

Best wishes for the future.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Ottavina said...

Me too! I want to know the new site. Let Chris know, too, so we can hijack it via comments every once in awhile again. :)

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

email george and let him know...he will miss it

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home