Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Website

Check out my website. It is by no means finished yet, but Chris has made some changes and you can hear some audio examples there. Enjoy!

I have taken the name of the site off because it reveals my true identity. If you want to know the site address, just put a comment here and I will email it to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ottavina said...

Yup, you and Chris have melded into one person.

(Not a bad thing, but very apparent on the website. :)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I finally had a few minutes to catch up on your life via blog...I thought you would be humored by the fact that I, a suburbia mini-van driving, soccer mom, am sitting here with my 5 1/2 year old cutting out ghosts for Halloween, and she is COMPLETELY enamored by your recital. I told her to listen to the music because it was unlike anything she had heard before and said that it was Opera music. Her response was, "Why Opera?!". But, now she doesn't want me to shut it off. : ) Too funny! Thanks for keeping me updated! Best of luck in your job search! ~Jennifer Carlton Guptail

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home