Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Legacy

I just lifted these sentences from a Washington Post article. It sort of says it all, in my opinion.

"Unfortunately for the president, many historians have already reached a conclusion. In an informal survey of scholars this spring, just two out of 109 historians said Bush would be judged a success; a majority deemed him the "worst president ever.""

A majority? That is classic. Bush is coming to Berlin to commemorate the Berlin Airlift this week. I am just so sad that I won't be here, as I would love to construct a sign that reads "Another expatriate ashamed of the Bush presidency." Maybe I could have even ended up in some newspaper. Oh well, it goes on the long list of 'things just not meant to be.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home