Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Nerds unite, again.

Why did Christoph have to find his tri-corder in one of his old boxes? Why did he have to find batteries, put them in it, and reveal that, “Eureka, it still works.” Why did he then chase me around the apartment, naked, trying to “analyze” me? Nerd alert. Nerd alert.

I know that I’m supposed to have something to say. And, if need be, I should be able to pull a funny, nonsensical story out of my breast pocket and give it to you all. (I love it when I pretend I am standing on some balcony somewhere, reading my speech to the masses.) But, would it surprise you to know, after such an intro, that I just don’t have anything funny to say. My surreal world seems to have, even if for the time being, turned back to normal.

Did I tell you? Maybe I forgot. I am always looking for positive things to say, especially when only negatives seem to come up. That is why I am so psyched about the fact that I think the Bush administration actually did something right. In fact, I was honest-to-goodness proud of them folks in Worshington just recently. They actually had the good sense to put one of our greatest heroines, Rosa Parks, in the capitol rotunda for viewing after her passing. See, they CAN actually do something right everyone once and a while. It’s good to know, I find. Perspective is what gives the world a whole new light. I just made that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home