Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Blustery Boohonk

I distinctly remember having this feeling before...that of being not quite sure if I can take winter a single, solitary second longer. But the snow keeps falling here. And the winter kept its persistence...snow upon snow.

My pleasantly theatrical seasonal melancholy has hunkered down and intends to stay. I can just see myself, long-lasting Scrooge on spring’s first day, humbugging like a sailor in spite of the Sun’s first rays. My heart is become like that attacking, unknown Entity in Fifth Element, hardened over, waiting to pounce...

God, let the friggin’ winter be over already. Melt away every last God-forbidden, wondrously original snowflake and let the rivers flow, feeding the way for the season of love. Think the “I’d like to teach the World to sing” commercial but in pastels and flowers instead of candles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much of the snow is melting here and creating pools of slush, mud, and water. But it isn't supposed to last for long - the cold will return next week.

It's during the seasonally affected times I envy those in Hawaii.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often have thought how cool it is, that fortune made me be born in a temperate climate: everytime, when you're tired of a season and wish it would change, it changes. simply perfect system. :)

i feel pitty for all those people in alaska and hawaii, who never felt the full impact of four different seasons ...

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me german, ja.

Me englisch wreiting not gut, ja.

Me not care abaut englisch wreiting not gut, ja.

7:=(

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home