Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Peanut fickle.

I have a couple of friends who are absolutely convinced that my every waking action revolves around my never-ending need for attention. It really doesn’t matter what I do or say, it can all be linked back to that desire of mine to be in the spotlight. For someone who considers himself what I lovingly call “mildly agoraphobic” and who has a fear and subtle distaste for all other humans, I find it hard to believe that I need that much attention.

That being said, this all came to mind just now as I was lying in bed, wishing my boyfriend would give me some attention. Then, when he came in and started singing for me, I ignored him, because I was fully concentrated on writing this silly blog. How mercurial and fickle you are, my dear Josh.

(Does getting attention from yourself count? Hello, Id, I’m the Ego. Nice to meet you, Ego. Haven’t we met before? Etc.)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I’m schizophrenic
And so am I.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it cool, to have a boyfriend who's singing for ya?

:)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home