Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A gay band names themselves after a lesbian sex act?

Um, Germans are absolutely obsessed with the Scossor Sisters. Well, and, um, I have to admit that, because of constantly hearing them and seeing their videos, I like them, too. Does that mean I am a big fag?

As a side note, my friend from Wales was just here visiting and informed me that Charlotte Church of pre-pubescent “opera” fame is now a huge pop star in Britain. Skeptical, my friend told me that she is actually very good. Huh? Well, I listened to part of her album, and even I have to admit that she is really good! Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home