Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fuck wha?

My friend Maria is visiting me. She is Welsh. She is funny, and she is the only person I have ever met who is practically the mirror image of myself. We must have been, somehow, separated at birth.



Funny, though, she comes into my life at a time when my being an avid Anglophile is practically at its end. She has been, even so, introducing me to lots of fun British comedy that she grew up with.

Example:



You watch. You like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home