Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Only the English

I was watching some old footgae of Lady Di's wedding when I came across this. Far out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this was not supposed to be really serious. What an absolute joke! I couldn't tell if the audience members were crying in laughter or sadness. Man, the Brits sure do have a warped sense of humor. That was pretty far out.

12:25 AM  
Blogger He sings said...

No, this "guy" is a famous comedian in Britain named Marc Wootton. Shirley Ghostman is only a character he created as an ironic play on psychics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Ghostman)

Still, I would have to agree, it is zany!

He did an really funny interview on a British talkshow that got his whoie show cancelled because of public outcry at some of his ccomments. I found it really funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt71SoRcMTU

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home