Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Who?

Had another one of those psychic revelations that woke me up in the middle of the night. I guess I am going to meet someone soon that will have a profound influence on my musical career. Hmm. Well, we'll see. Hopefully it's an agent! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ottavina said...

That is so cool! You'll have to let us all know when it happens.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home