Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Obama-mama


Mr. Ramirez,

I just laughed and laughed at this cartoon. I feel especially compelled to tell you this, connsidering how I have lambasted you in my last email for your irreverent depiction of President Carter. If the balance of compliment with criticism is as truly important as I think it is, I am almost required to pass onto you, now, my 100% approval of this one. Don't get me wrong, I am but one man who is totally amused; this does not mean that I know better than you what is funny or not funny. That being said, this one does seem funny in its own right, especially as I think that it properly depicts the fickle nature of the electorate when it comes to its seeing a pretty, new face (Obama.)

Anyway, I don't want to digress, especially considering you probably never read these things anyway.

Again, congrats. A very nice one, indeed.

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home