Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Well, lock me up and throw away the key!

Ok, I know for most of you, it would be “no big deal at all”. But, for me, I was taken aback. I have a mention on the website Operabase, for having sung, last year, the role of Erster Gefangener here.

Weird.

A google search with my name not just mentions of my blog and countless horseshoers, but also, even if just a snippet, a bit about my singing career. Refresh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home