Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Booooring.

Welcome to the new secret site! Oooooh. So sneaky of me. This is just shy of requiring some kind of password or secret knock. I have a mind to call this the "He-man Woman Haters Club" like the Little Rascals. Of course, my "readership" is at least 50% women, though, so that might backfire…

What am I up to? Well, really I am just sitting at home working on my doctorate every day. I m making good progress and am on schedule (I travel back to the states in September to finish.)

I guess that's about it, really. Nothing exciting. My main focus shifted from getting prepared for my Staatsoper audition to getting finished with my doctorate. Then, when I return in October, the shift will occur again, as audition season starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home