Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Verloren

Do you ever feel like there is something that you do, something that you know is bad for you, but, because of your own obsession, you can’t seem to stop. We all have vices, yes, but this is more like that accident that you can’t turn away from. In this case, every time, I do it, I verbally say “Ah!” This is an “ah” twinged with anger and resentment, resentment that I have somehow, once again, been had. Being had, I guess, is supposed to be an intriguing thing. I must secretly love it, because I keep coming back for more. When I consider my inability to stop, I liken myself to the beaten wife who has to stay with her husband. That’s right, every time I do it, I kick myself, yet do it again at the very next opportunity.

Ok, I have a confession to make: I am addicted to “Lost”. It has strung me along for three whole seasons and, with my being unable to stop, will string me along for another.

What was it they said about ‘curiosity’?

So, does anyone have any ideas as to why the team has come to the island?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home