Commentary on life and all that it contains.

These are commentaries on life as I know it. It can be the quickened, pulsating breath you feel as the roller coaster inches its was over the ride's summit. It can be the calming breeze on the dusk of a warm day, sitting in isolation, reflecting on beauty or loves once had. It, life, can be everything that you will it to be.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Abortion Vitamins

I have, since I first came here, been taking pictures of funny advertisements. I never really get to use these pictures for anything other than my own enjoyment, though. So, I decided to start including some of them here.




This one is obviously a vitamin specially designed for people about to go out a-protestin' in front of the abortion clinic for the day. I am not sure what special kinds of vitamins these people must need, but in this day of performance-enhancing drugs, everyone needs to get a little juiced from time to time to get ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger AltonianWeb said...

Too funny. That one may have been a bit American for your new friends.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home